Friday 6 August 2010

Spice kits

Just a quick post but wanted to mention these lovely kits I ordered recently from Everyone's Kichen on t'interweb. Only costing £1.29 each with no postage, sent out first class within 48 hours it seemed like a nice way to be able to to try some different dishes without buying whole pots of spices that you may never use again if you decide you don't like it. It tells you on their site what fresh ingredients you need to add to each kit, and this info is duplicated on the front of the card. The spices are inside, attached in the order you use them in the recipe and the instructions are on the back. Think a trip to my favourite fishmongers is in order tomorrow to get some ingredients and give these a try. I know the office smelt great today after these arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D