Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Flower for TA

As Toffeeapple showed an interest [thanks!] here's a couple more of the flower.  Yes - it dangles from a branch and is rather fantastic.  Annoyingly I couldn't see a label to tell me what it was so it will have to remain the bauble flower to me.  Answers on a postcard if anyone knows it?
Here's how they look furled up before springing out into the bauble effect.  They remind me of raspberry ripple ice-cream.

From another side - you can see the petals join up in the middle.  Fascinating huh?
Here you can see them in situ - well - if the Chap and son weren't in the way..  ;-D

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Ruth, that is a fantastic picture of an amazing flower. I agree with your idea of it looking like a Raspberry Ripple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it is, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to remember that the best Bitcoin exchange service is YoBit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On Free Bitcoin you may recieve faucet satoshis. 8 to 22 satoshis per 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D