Monday 28 November 2011

Movember

Last week at work we had various moustache themed goodies on sale in aid of Movember.  This is a charity event where men grow a moustache for the entirety of the month of November in aid of mens health charities but in particular testicular cancer.  A very worthy cause as I'm sure you'll agree.  We managed to raise a not too shoddy £116.36 with our munching!
My friend's husband has been growing his own 'tache for this and I'd like to shamelessly plug his page on their site.  If you'd like to make a donation he'd be very very appreciative - no matter the size.  Consider it - even just £1 makes a difference!  Will's Movember page.
If you fancy having a go yourself next year then check out their handy guide to moustache shapes below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D