Tuesday 27 December 2011

Chrimbo - good thoughts to all

What to do when the shop ran out of sprouts - Chrimble is the time for friends sharing...
Our friend - having heard the Chaps awful situation of zero sprouts; posted us a wee care package...

Bless her.  (Personally I couldn't hate them more if they were basted in Marmite but there you go -that's just me!!)  At least the Chap was happy.  Hope you all had a lovely and good festive period with your family and/or friends and/or family that is made up of friends - they're there for a reason so treasure them.  Merry wotsit all. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a Happy happy New Year Ruth
    - sprouts, it just would not be Christmas without them.

    ReplyDelete

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D