Thursday 28 April 2011

Happy long weekend!

Well that's as up to date as I've managed to get I'm afraid.  You'll have to wait for next week for news of our seaside forage (mussels and seaweed - and it hasn't killed us yet either!), cookie making, countryside wanders and most excitingly - this weekend's South West Food Festival here in sunny Exeter.  Pop in - it's great.  Even better I got reduced price tickets through work!  Ma and big sis are visiting for it and Chap and I shall stock up on cheeses and goodies - there's often some festival-deal bargains to be had.  We shall have to remember the size of the fridge though!!  Enjoy the 4 days if you have them.  :-D

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the festival Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ gửi hàng đi canada uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D