Wednesday 9 June 2010

Swifty sorrow

I'm back!! Truth be told I haven't actually been anywhere, it's all just been a wee bit fraught chez Ruth for the last couple of weeks. However, here I am and I feel I must get posting as personally there's nothing I hate more; actually - cacky turn of phrase - there's plenty of things I hate more - ok - it slightly irritates me when a favoured blog of mine only posts infrequently. Not that I'm irritated at the author by any stretch - life has many demands on our time and trials and tribulations along the way, it's more that I miss it. So my apologies for the paucity of posts for the last 2 weeks, or more actual complete lack of them, but I will try my utmost to get some stuff on today in the work breaks.
So - what have I been up to recently - or at least the positive bits... ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Oh there you are! I missed you, good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you hun. Hopefully won't disappear for a while - oh - at least until fri in fact as at work conference - pah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Danast. Hope to get up to speed and stay there now!

    ReplyDelete

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D