Wednesday 16 June 2010

We're in the Premiership!!

Exeter Chiefs rugby team made us a very happy and proud bunch of bunnies by beating Bristol convincingly 29-10 at Bristol's home ground to ascend to the heady heights of Premiership rugby; winning overall on aggregate 38-16.
Now all that remains to be seen is if we can stay there - the prospect of teams such as Leicester etc is a pretty scary one right now, however the chiefs are working on the line up over the summer so we shall hope for the best. (Although I think they already disappointed a fair few people with the ticket price rises. :-( Grr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D