Friday 16 July 2010

Grey skies and gales

Ok ok - I know us gardeners were all bemoaning the rapidly browning vegetation in gardens and allotments across the land but really - enough already! You can stop with the whole rain thing now - at least for the weekend? Yesterday was St Swithin's day which apprently means that if it rains then, it'll rain for the next 40 days and 40 nights. Suffice to say that when I got home from work yesterday I actually wrung my trousers out. Clement it was not. Now I have a fair few tasks I want to get done at the allotment this weekend so a little break in the weather would be really kinda handy. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D