Thursday 29 July 2010

The scourge of slugs

The whole irrational rage instilled instantly by the sight of those sadly denuded, stripped and bare stalks where once a lush young plantlet thrust it's bold head skywards & sang for the sheer joy of life, and the feel of the sun on it's leaves, and the gentle rain cooling & quenching it's roots.
Can I just say 'Argh!!' and 'Garn' and other such similar expressions of impotent wrath.
There'd be a picture but I couldn't bring myself to record such barren wilderness where once majestic brassicas marched horizonward... *sob*

1 comment:

  1. It makes you feel so impotent, doesn't it. I'd like the slugs to die in deep agony, to assuage my anger.

    ReplyDelete

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D