Thursday 9 September 2010

Chillaxin Evenin in the Country

Sometimes I think we forget to take a space every so often. A wee step back, a 'tiny pony' moment if you like. I recommend that we all do it, if not once a week, maybe once a month, or whenever you can. Go away, run away, TURN OFF THE FRAKKIN PHONE and just...chillax. Hell, look at the stars - you know - they've only been there for several million more years than you so, er, think they're worried? Watch a shooting star, even think about watching one if you can't see one right now. Hold that thought that one day you might be the one there watching the shooting star and hold that idea close to your heart; and then relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D