Wednesday 1 September 2010

New rugby season is nearly here - Woop woop!!!

And with it our first season in the giddy heights of the premiership!! As a warm up we had a friendly against Cardiff Blues on Saturday 21st August. We hedged our bets a certain amount in the first half but a late surge saw us achieve a respectable 21 - 26 by full time. Next up is the first game of the new season with a SW grudge match on our home turf against Gloucester. Should be interesting!
A very big up to my very good friend who has gifted me a season ticket this year - you are indeed a star kind sir. :-D I reckon it's so he can have someone to go with but hey... it's a lovely gesture that made me grin like an idiot. Looking forward to the season ahead - you can do it boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D