Friday 28 October 2011

What a week for the weather!

I think we've had it all this week!  Ok - so no snow down here in the South West but Monday it was torrential rain all day long, Tuesday dawned bright and lovely but had resorted to the monsoon affect by the end of the day. 

All this rain brought the river levels right up but did result in some nice rainbows.  Excuse the pic quality as these were on my phone rather than camera.

















The sky was amazing yesterday evening though...

1 comment:

  1. Crikey, what a lot of water! I hope it brightens up for you Ruth. We had a damp day yesterday but other than that it has been very sunny for what seems like weeks now. If this continues through the winter I should make it without SAD.

    ReplyDelete

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D