Friday 23 April 2010

A small confession...

Ok - I went to the allotment and picked myself a small bag of nettles after work last night. I also gathered a few dandelion flowers for fritter purposes. Then....
I was hijacked by friends and forced to go to the pub so...
No nettles were harmed in the making of dinner.
Ah well - I shall do them this weekend. Found a lovely sounding spinach recipe through this months 'No Croutons Required' competition post that I fancy trying with the nettles so I'll let you know how it turns out.

It was lovely down at the allotment in the sun.

1 comment:

  1. Nettles are my favourite weed. So glad I tried them. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D