Monday 11 October 2010

A forgetful return.

I'm back! Not that technically I really went anywhere but it wasn't work so it's all a win as far as I'm concerned. :-)
Now I have many posts lined up from the past week but brilliantly (not) managed to leave the card adapter and my notes at home so we'll have to wait until tomorrow.
In the meantime a little rant - why on earth is the telly littered with such pap for the masses as 'Strictly come sycophanting', 'X factor', 'Big bruvva' et al and yet the odd interesting sounding thing is on at some totally random time of the day, and about as well hidden in the schedules as is humanly possible? I've just stumbled over 'Secret Britain' on the i-player, but if you search for it on there it doesn't come up. It's on a Monday morning at 2.30am but as I like you here's the 1st one - only available until the 18th though! Now - if only I could 'pay-as-I-go' for what I actually watch of the dismal offerings from the beeb I'd be quids in on the old telly licence...
A little autumnal pic for you today. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D