Wednesday 23 March 2011

Lovely things

The lovely Chap got me a present yesterday as a surprise. A brand spanking new garden fork and spade set!! I've felt bereft since breaking my fork recently, and he was worried the spade may be going the same way as they both have wooden handles and have been out in the weather for the last 3 years. These are Spear & Jackson ones - with nice sized comfy feeling grips on the handle and an angled shaft to make the digging easier. They have a 5 year guarantee on and were £20 for the set of 2 from Screwfix.* [We'd been looking at potential replacements last week.] Chap said if you bought them individually they'd set you back £15 each instead, or £30 for the pair. Needless to say I'm delighted - what a star he is! Thank you darling!! I can't wait to get down the plot and try them out - I'm hoping to get away from work close enough to on time tonight to nip in and have a quick go before it gets too dark. Otherwise it'll have to wait to next week as I'm off for a training course for work tomorrow and Friday, then we're catching the Chiefs game at London Irish on Saturday. Fingers crossed for the Chiefs! *Can't seem to see them as a set of 2 there now - perhaps it was a limited time offer. The set had three 5 star reviews though so I'm expecting good things. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D