Wednesday 17 March 2010

Homeward bound (I wish I was)

Well I will be shortly. I have a hankering for potato and cheese in some combination - probably something to do with me drooling at some of the ideas on the Daily Spud's Paddy's Day Food Parade. I wonder - could one make Pan Haggerty with Dairylea? Or is that really just a little too heinous an idea? Lol :D Probably sacrilegious. Pan Haggerty's also Northern and not Irish. Maybe I'll do some sort of layered spud and onion and cheese sauce...ah - that would be a dauphinoise then - hey - it's Irish if I say it is! Probably will be the way I do things. What ho - I'll let you know how it turns out.
Maybe seeing WM tonight for a brief pintage - maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D