Friday 5 March 2010

A sight for sore eyes

Happy £land card reader chuntering away transferring my previously inaccessible photos. Oh, and did I say hundreds - that'll be 1158 of them to be precise! I am a prolific image capturer. To be fair these never got edited before work's pc chewed the end off the card rendering it useless, or so I thought. Couldn't get it to read in anything so bought the £land reader figuring I could take it apart and physically make the contacts match up that way but I didn't even need to do that - brilliant! Good old £land to the rescue! :-D

Thought - wonder if Optrex own the domain 'asiteforsoreeyes'? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D