Thursday 4 March 2010

Thought they were gone forever...


Very happy bunny here as have managed to rescue the 100's of images from my damaged 2gb card. This includes sis's hen weekend in Madeira a year and a half ago, two sets of friend's first babies as new borns, sis's wedding etc etc. This picture though is dear not because it's technically brilliant in any way, it very obviously isn't that in fact, but that is my beloved Douglas cat who passed away last september at the grand age of 16 whom I sorely miss so to come across this image is lovely. So yes, a happy if slightly wistful bunny here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D