Friday 19 March 2010

Weather Sadness

I sometimes do wish my mood wasn't so linked to the weather. Not only am I an extremely diurnal person - well, when it comes to being able to get up in the morning anyway, but I am also buoyed up by the sun and conversely brought down when it is grey and bleak and cold and miserable. Like right now in fact. What a difference from the possibilities exuded last week!
Just checked the Met office 5 day forcast and it's rain every single day - I mean - is it really necessary? We know what rain looks like, we've had a fair amount of practice at that these last few months. We'd like to try our hand at recognising sun, and warmth, and spring now please.
Welly time down the allotment this weekend then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my comments!!!!
Thank you for reading. I read all my comments and am trying to get better at replying to them too. :-)
Lovely to have you pass by. Be shiny. :-D